MedJet provide air-medical transportation membership services and are the preferred provider for organizations such as AARP and Morgan Stanley Reserved Living & Giving.
In 1991 MedJet were the first company to bring air-medical transportation membership to the United States.
With MedJet membership, if you are hospitalized internationally or domestically more than 150 miles from your home, MedJet arrange medical transportation back to the home-country. This includes transportation to your hospital of choice for inpatient care.
With air ambulance partners in 50 locations across the world and access to more than 250 private air ambulances, complete with highly trained medical professionals, MedJet claim to provide some of the best flight personnel in the world.
__MedJet offer two membership packages: __
The MedjetAssist plan is the premier air medical transport membership program. If you are hospitalized 150 miles or more from home, Medjet will arrange air medical transport back to your hospital of choice. The MedJetAssist plan transports you home regardless of medical necessity.
The MedjetHorizon plan builds on the MediJetAssist plan but also adds travel security and crisis response services.
MedJet operates a 24/7 365 service, meaning no matter what time of day, you will be able to reach a MedJet staff member and seek assistance.
- Annual Memberships start at $444
- Short-Term Memberships start at $184
File a Claim
If you are hospitalized while traveling, or are calling on behalf of a hospitalized member, please have the following information available when you call MediJet at 800-527-7478 (or worldwide collect at 205-595-6626):
- Your name and telephone number where we can contact you.
- Member’s name.
- Location (City, Country).
- Brief description of medical condition.
- Hospital telephone number.
- Attending physician or medical professional name and telephone number.
- Corporate Headquarters, 3075 Healthy Way, Birmingham, AL 35243
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 43099, Birmingham, AL 35243-0099
Emergency Membership Services
- Medical Emergency Numbers Within the USA & Canada: 800-527-7478 Worldwide Call Collect: 205-595-6626
- Security & Crisis Response Numbers [for MedjetHorizion Members] Within the USA & Canada: 619-717-8549 Worldwide Call Collect: 619-717-8549
Non-Emergency Membership Services
- Within the USA & Canada: 800-527-7478
- Worldwide Call Collect: 205-595-6626
- Fax: 800-863-3538
- Fax: 205-595-6658
- Email: Info@medjet.com
- Access to more than 250 Private Air Ambulances
- Highly Trained Emergency Medical Personnel
- Ready to launch from more than 50 locations worldwide
Prices are regulated by law. You will not find a lower price anywhere else for a plan found on AARDY